Monday, June 22, 2015



Press play on Video and listen while reading my Campaign for inspiration (:>)

Fighting to get my Blog of Un-Fantastic...
Not-Magic...To the top of the Heap...
Coming into the ring, Under-weight...
and Over-Classed...I Still think I can get this Chicken to Hatch>>>>>>>>(:<)...
Share with your friends...Comment below..
SUBSCRIBE < with this big red button for myYouTube Channel...and let's first, get to the title match(:>) On a diet of RAW EGGS,
Before (:>) the Chicken has hatched.......
And Let's bring home that belt...This is not my Belt>>>>(:>)>>>>>It is YOUR BELT<<<<<<(<:) It Is Our Belt!!         


Training with the champ ain't been easy,
but he is convinced, that we... That I.... can get get that egg to hatch,
And Bring Home that freakin' TITLE
SUBSCRIBE <HERE




          

"IM Tellin' ya' Mick...I think I can catch that Chicken this time! I'm Telling' ya Mick...I'm not a bum like Rock...Give me my shot Mick' I'm Beggin'' ya!"
"Your'e washed up Rock...Your a BUM!!!! Give the kid a shot...He's still got gristle in his teeth!"



No comments:

Post a Comment