Saturday, June 13, 2015

"Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July” 06/13/15

"Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July” 06/13/15

Christopher's Campaign

      Hello, my name is Christopher. I have been living as a paraplegic since November 25th, 2013. The resultant of my condition, will never allow me the opportunity of ever walking again.

     In addition, there was quite a bit of nerve damage that was done, to the T-9 (thorasic) region of the spine. This has caused intense Neuropathic pain, muscle atrophy and extensor tone, preventing me from bending my legs.  Almost like being petrified, as an analogy. This has prevented me from having the ability to sit at a 90 degree angle in my current wheelchair. Between the combination of all of these factors, I have been bed-ridden for 18 months. I just finished with an implant procedure of a Neurostimulator device, from Med-Tronic used to address the pain, and when I finally get home, I will give another go at trying to get on with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment